Monday, October 12, 2009

How I found my MELCAT Resource

I looked online to find out what were some of the books about people with a Cleft Lip and Palate. I did not want an academic article where I could not understand the lingo or a book directed for children or their parents. I wanted a book that would help college students understand how to deal with not only everyday college challenges but also dealing with having a Cleft Lip and Palate. After much searching I came across a book called "A Parent's Guide to Cleft Lip and Palate". This was not what I was looking for; however, it was the best possible book I could find somewhat related to what I was looking for. I first researched on Amazon.com for books about Cleft Lip and Palate individuals and then took the titles and researched them on central's catelog and when I could not find this particular title I then went on to MELCAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment